Agreement between PPF and EMMA Capital regarding further cooperation in Home Credit Group

PPF Group and EMMA Group agreed to complete the process of transferring a 2.5% ownership share of Home Credit Group from EMMA Group to PPF Group. This step fulfils a previous agreement between PPF and EMMA. PPF Group thus now holds a 91.12% stake in Home Credit Group, while EMMA Capital holds the remaining 8.88%. The completed transaction values Home Credit Group at EUR 8.5 billion.


The wider agreement also includes a further continuation of the successful cooperation between PPF and EMMA Capital in Home Credit Group for a further five years. Jiří Šmejc will remain Executive Chairman of Home Credit Group for the duration of the aforementioned agreement.


Media enquiries

Pavel Zuna
External Relations Manager
Emerging Markets Capital, a.s.
Na Zátorce 672/24
Praha 6
Tel.: +420 226 291 600
E-mail: [email protected]