Magna Pharmacia

Ownership: 65%


Magna Pharmacia was founded by Jasna Stanivuk in 1993. Over the course of 30 years, the company has grown to become one of the largest distributors of medical equipment and technology not only in Serbia, but also in the whole of Southeastern Europe.

Magna Pharmacia has been a stable partner of global medical technology manufacturers for many years, among them Abbott Laboratories, GE Healthcare and Zimmer Biomet, and a host of other renowned companies. Thanks to this, it is able to supply top-quality products to the Serbian healthcare sector, for which it also provides medical staff training and other services.

EMMA Capital entered Magna Pharmacia in 2024 by purchasing a majority stake of 65%. The remaining 35% was held by the original owner, Ms. Jasna Stanivuk. The two parties also agreed to jointly manage the company.

Visit Website...